Thomas Edison said, “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will look to the care of the human frame, diet, and nutrition.”
As a physician, my highest call is to prevent what I treat.
We are all faced with various stresses daily…Emotional, Structural, Nutritional…which take a toll on our mind and body. It makes good sense to get regular checkups to maintain quality of life no matter our age.
The amount of damage done, surgeries, age, and vitality certainly have an effect on our overall health picture. But a qualified Wellness Physician can help you maximize your wellness potential no matter what health challenges may be.
Scheduling Bio Cranial/Wellness visits every 4-6 weeks keeps your brain and body working at maximum efficiency.
Maximizing Brain Communication with the Body, by releasing Dura Contraction through Bio Cranial, and maintaining proper Spinal and Extra Spina Alignment and motion, is a major priority for many important health considerations:
- Decreases rate of wear and tear significantly
- Improves circulation and cardiovascular function
- Maximizes immune function
- Strengthens immune response
- Improves digestions and bowel functions
- Improves Toxin Eliminations
- Less prone to disease
- Less prone to injury and much quicker healing response
- Improves balance
- Significantly more cost effect OF WHAT
- Decreases pain, increases strength and flexibility
Make this the best year yet: Remember to schedule your wellness visits.
To your excellent quality of life
Sincerely, Dr. Terry Spence