Neurocranial Restructuring Therapy
Give your body the tools to heal itself
As Dr. Dean Howell, the creator of NCR, explained it…
NCR is a cumulative treatment process involving controlled release of the connective tissue tension to unwind the body and return it toward its original design. NCR utilizes careful analysis of the body’s proprioception (patterns of balance) to determine the precise areas of the skull needing to be unlocked during each day’s treatment. . . .
Who Can Benefit from NCR?
Studies show that massage therapy integrated into physical therapy treatment can effectively regulate inflammation that follows intense PT exercise, and also promote faster healing. While most physical therapy patients can benefit from some form of massage, we find that it is particularly useful to treat the following conditions:
- Chronic headaches
- TMJ and jaw disorders,
- Chronic sinus infections and difficult breathing
Also, NCR has had a history of improving conditions
- Attention Deficit Disorder; poor concentration and focus; dyslexia, hyperactivity and other learning disabilities; autism
- Cerebral palsy; down’s syndrome
- Concussion and other head injuries; brain surgery
- Ear infection, acute & chronic, & deafness; tinnitus
- Glaucoma; double vision; other vision problems
- Headaches, head pressure and migraines
- Low energy (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue)
- TMD or TMJ (Mouth, head and jaw pains)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Muscle spasms; neck and shoulder pain
- Orthodontic stress and bruxism (grinding)
- Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Sciatica; kyphosis (hunchback); lordosis (swayback); scoliosis (a spiral spine); military spine (from whiplash) and other back problems
- Sinusitis; sleep apnea; snoring; breathing and sinus disorders
- Strokes; thrombosis (excessive blood clotting)
- Vertigo and other balance problems
How Does NCR Work?
NCR happens in three stages.
1. The patient receives an NCR massage to open up the spine and allow simpler skeletal alignment.
2. The doctor analyzes the body’s proprioception (patterns of balance) to determine the areas of the skull to be unlocked.
3. The doctor inserts endonasal balloons through the nostril into the top of the throat through one of the six nasal passageways. The inflating bulb is squeezed, pumping air into the balloon and puffing up the nostril. Air pressure in the balloon increases, pressing outward against the bones inside the nose and upper throat. The pressure eventually pushes the balloon into the top of the throat and the bony joints of the head briefly open, releasing tensions stored in the connective tissues. The bone structures of the head now shift.
What Does NCR Cost in USA?
Neuro Cranial Restructuring is usually not covered by insurance carriers.
- Cost: $500 – $1000 for a series of 4 treatments
I very much recommend working with Dr. Terry Spence. After one session I was able to feel the strengthened connection between my body and brain. After a major surgery some years ago, this is always a quest so that my body is operating optimally. I would not hesitate to work with him again!Jasmine Bell
After my first treatment, it was absolutely clear, that a disruption in my body was improved. Increased mobility in my back and neck, with a slight euphoric uplift , gave me a wonderful experience. Excited to explore more treatments in the near future. A must try in the world of natural healing.Brennan Cox, Personal Trainer
Are Your Ready to Get Started?
Nam at tortor in tellus interdum sagittis. Donec venenatis vulputate lorem. Cras id dui.